- Subset relation notation
- Textbook supplement on counting
- Prolog Slides:
- Logic Rules (updated 2/1) — A summary of the equivalence and inference rules we have learned.
- Interpretations, Models, and Completeness
- A Question About Completeness
- Propositional Logic and First-Order Logic — Handouts from a similar class taught at University of Waterloo. These present the basic definitions and rules more formally than our book does. You are not required to read these handouts, but you might find them helpful. In particular, you are welcome to use anything you learn here in your own solutions to homework/exam problems.