- GAP programs for overalgebras
- Some of my GitHub repositories
- https://github.com/williamdemeo/Czerny — a Java package for experimenting with synchronizing automata, and searching for counterexamples to the Czerny Conjecture.
- https://github.com/williamdemeo/Aljebra — Jython programs that search for representations of finite lattices as congruence lattices of finite algebras; includes a fast closure operator employing a new optimal subdirect decomposition method.
- http://uacalc.github.io/UACalc/ — utility for setting up and demonstrating UACalc Java libraries from a command line or inside Python programs; makes it easy to run Jython/UACalc programs on remote Amazon servers.
- http://soundmath.github.io/GroupSound/ — original research into the acoustical properties of nonabelian group filters.
- Some documentation I’ve written about computing for general algebra research is on this page at universalalgebra.org.
- Some basic notes on setting up and using Eclipse are here.
- C programs for statistical computing
- Ubuntu setup notes