Update: this is an old list of some meetings I attended. A list of upcoming meetings is at GitHub.com/UniversalAlgebra/Conferences.
- MAA Session on the Intersection of Mathematics and the Arts III, January 16, 2014, JMM, Baltimore, MD.
- AMS Session on Numerical Methods and Computing II, January 16, 2014, JMM, Baltimore, MD.
- AMS Special Session: Finite Universal Algebra, October 5–6, 2013, University of Louisville.
- Workshop on Computational Universal Algebra, October 4, 2013, University of Louisville.
- BLAST, August 5, 2013, Chapman University.
- Short Course in Computational Group Theory, July 29, 2013, University of St. Andrews.
- Startup Engineering, June 17, 2013, Stanford MOOC.
- National Day of Civic Hacking, June 2, 2013, Columbia, SC.
- Zassenhaus Group Theory Conference, May 24, 2013, Asheville, NC.
- AMS Special Session: Algebras, Lattices, Varieties, April 13, 2013, University of Colorado at Boulder.(slides and pics)